Thursday, December 9, 2010

Friday Favorites....and a delicious recipe for Christmas Morning- (that you can make NOW and freeze)

So- my number one favorite this week- is my hubby, Myron! He has been extra helpful this week (he is always such a big help)--and he has even written me extra sweet emails and cleaned up the kitchen AND Done some laundry and put the kids to bed..and the list goes on! (what's wrong with him!ha) I love him to pieces and when thinking of my Friday Favorites- he came to mind. He's my BFF and my Soul Mate! Ok- enough of this sappy mess!ha
I am really into home-made gifts with meaning! Wouldn't you love to have this as a daily reminder to pray for your husband!! Go here to check this out! She will send you the project to download! Planning on sharing this with our mom2mom group!

I have been reading this blog for a long time now. She is probably one of my favorite "moms" to read after. They have 3 adorable boys and they adopted a sweet little girl a year ago. She also fosters children and just recently had to say goodbye to a 5 year old girl. She is very crafty and seems to have it all together (why can't I be like that!?)- and I really loved reading about this tutorial on how to make a t-shirt from material!! So cute! (she made the dress too and is doing a give-away on a custom dress right now!!) GO ENTER!
Need some ideas on ways to decorate your "nest" for Christmas? Go check out Rhonda's Party at Southern Hospitality. Hundreds of bloggers have linked up to her party and I have enjoyed looking for many ways to decorate my nest for my family! I loved drooling over reading about the way she decorated her Buffet. Stunning.
Need cheap but unique Christmas Art? Go here to download her free Art and then upload to your favorite photo center as a picture! This would be so pretty in a black or red frame in your kitchen, on your buffet or mantle! I love finding ways to decorate the Spiritual and Most important Side of Christmas!!
Ok. I am ending with this because A. I am hungry and B. I am trying to find unique Christmas presents to make for others. Yall...have you ever heard of the Pioneer Woman? I bought her cookbook last year and my hubby even looked at the pics with me! She is an amazing cook and these cinnamon rolls are to die for. Now, you may die while you are making them- or just by eating them- but it's so worth it. Yes, there are a few steps to them, but if I can do it- Anyone can.

They are the PERFECT breakfast for you to serve on Christmas morning. And let me tell you the best secret- they are even better frozen. I tried it (hey, she recommended it!) and they were awesome! Go ahead and make them all day next week and freeze them...and a wonderful, memorable breakfast is served on Christmas morning!

Find any Favorites this week in blogland?


1 comment:

  1. Love the cinammon roll idea. I may try to do that and give out on Christmas eve to my husband's side of the family. Thanks!

    April at Party of Five (http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete