Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Heart Shutterfly

I have always loved shutterfly's products. They have quality products for great prices! I have ordered MANY things from them- but my favorite products are their scrapbooks and wall calendars! I am really looking forward to checking out their beautifully designed Christmas Cards this year!
Take a look at these Christmas Cards!
I love the colors of brown/red/and white together- with black and white pictures! So modern and classic at the same time. I could just see the sweet faces of my boys in that card!
Now who wouldn't love to have your own Christmas Tags printed? Check them out here.

My favorite product is their wall calendars! I got one of these for a Christmas present last year and I have enjoyed it so much!!

Shutterfly's products are great quality, wonderfully priced and quick shipping- why not use them this year? ESPECIALLY if you are a blogger- Blog about shutterfly and receive 50 Christmas cards for free- Click here to find out more!

Click here to see more Sizzlin' Sister Savingz Tipz!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love Shutterfly, too. Thanks for passing this along. I have been thinking of what some presents for my mom this year and a calendar of grandchildren is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she will love it!! I have mine hanging on my "Cork Board" in my laundry room- i love looking at it!

    ReplyDelete