Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Decor Printables: for Free!

Picture taken from this blog.
 Just thought I would do a quick post and share with you some great FREE Thanksgiving art to add to your collection of Thanksgiving/Fall Decor. If you are like me, I tend to rush this season to hurry and get the Christmas decorations up! I stumbled upon these great printables this morning! They are a spin off of the Keep Calm Art!
All you have to do is go here and right click on the image and Save! You then can upload them as a picture to your choice of photo service! (ex. Walmart, Walgreens etc) I love the "Subway" Thanksgiving Art that she also provides as a free printable!
 I love how Shannon at Bless our Nest framed her picture and used it on her mantle.
I can hardly wait to upload mine to Walmart and frame them! You can even do a 4X6 for 9 pennies! (I probably will print an 8x10- I have the perfect spot!) I'm sure you already have a frame around the house that would work great for this project!
Picture taken from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment